4 Ways to Go Green at Your Tire and Auto Services Shop... and Save Money
What better day to go green than on St. Patrick’s Day? Don’t just dress up in green, invest in a tire shop software that lets you be eco-friendly. Here are four simple ways that you can make this St. Patrick’s Day one for you and the environment:
The most eco-friendly thing you can do is ditch the paperwork – but how?
- Mobile Vehicle Inspections – Eliminate your tech worksheets! With the right tire shop management software, you can generate detailed inspection reports with technician notes, action comments, images, and recommendations - all delivered by text or email right to your customer’s phone.
- Texting - With texting integrated into your tire shop software, your service and support staff will be able to send customized text messages to customers from any small screen devices or tablets to instantly:
- Update customers on the repair process
- Show proof of wear or damage
- Visually explain inspection findings
- Emailing - Another way to keep a clear line of communication open between you and your customers is emailing. Keep your contacts updated with discounts and promotions. You could even remind them when their vehicle requires a check-up with a helpful email.
- Customer Appointment Scheduler - Improve your shop’s performance by planning workloads days and weeks in advance. With the right tire shop software you can schedule appointments, manage bays, and track the progress of orders (without having to maintain sticky notes).
Technology is changing the way businesses are run, and your tire and auto services dealership should be no exception.
ASA offers the most modern, innovative and comprehensive tire and auto shop management software solution on the market today. If you would like to learn more about the new customer retention and income-generating features like mobile vehicle inspections, texting, emailing and customer appointment scheduler, contact us today.