Operating a retail, wholesale, or commercial tire store calls for a range of administrative, management and marketing skills. Having an efficient point of sale (POS) system can go a long way in making sure that all your operations are running smoothly. And while any change or new technology can be a little intimidating at first, read on to discover why an ASA POS system is beneficial beyond anything you could have ever imagined.
An ASA POS system serves as the central component for your business; it’s the hub where everything—like sales, inventory and customer management—merges.
An ASA POS system can quickly and easily:
- Generate detailed sales reports (based on product, hour, employee, total cost of items sold, total retail amount, net profit, profit percentage, gross margin, etc.)
- Create a quote with your shop’s labor rate
- Schedule appointments and work orders, including online appointment scheduling
- Create invoices
- Scan and count products digitally
- Track and manage inventory levels across multiple locations
- Enable seamless ordering such as automatic reorders of best-sellers
- Keep track of your customers’ purchase history and information such as name, age, birthday, phone number and email address
- Manage customer loyalty programs
- Plus, many other customer service applications
Because ASA has accounting integrated as a part of your system’s total workflow, it creates greater access to information and the ability to invoice customers the same day the work is performed. Plus, with parts and labor guides integrated into the retail package, the system can: order the parts from the vendor, alert you to when the parts will be delivered, estimate how long the job will take, and list the cost of the parts and labor so you can provide the customer with a quote.
An ASA POS system for your business can ensure that you capture every sale, streamline time-consuming administrative tasks, and create a data warehouse of information over time about a customer or a vehicle. It’s about being more efficient and more relevant to your customers and serving as a traffic and relationship builder for your dealership.
With a plethora of customer features and data like this, ASA can help dealers maximize profits, eliminate waste and easily wrap their heads around their shop’s finances.