Operating a retail, wholesale or commercial tire store calls for a range of administrative, management and marketing skills. Having an efficient point-of-sale (POS) system can go a long way in ensuring that all your operations are running smoothly. While any change or new technology can be a little intimidating at first, read on to discover why an ASA POS system is beneficial beyond anything you could have ever imagined.
An ASA POS system can quickly and easily:
- Generate detailed sales reports (based on product, hour, employee, total cost of items sold, total retail amount, net profit, profit percentage, gross margin, etc.)
- Create invoices and quotes with your shop’s labor rate
- Schedule appointments and work orders, including online appointment scheduling
- Scan and count products digitally
- Track and manage inventory levels across multiple locations
- Enable seamless ordering, including automatic reorders of best-sellers
- Keep track of your customers’ purchase history and information, including name, age, birthday, phone number and email address
- Manage customer loyalty programs
- Plus many other customer service applications
Because ASA has accounting integrated into your system’s total workflow, we create greater access to information and the ability to invoice customers the same day the work is performed. Plus, with parts and labor guides integrated into the retail package, the system can order parts from the vendor, alert you when the parts will be delivered, estimate how long the job will take and list the cost of parts and labor so you can provide the customer with a quote.
An ASA POS system ensures your business captures every sale, streamlines time-consuming administrative tasks and creates a data warehouse of information over time about a customer or a vehicle. Our software increases efficiency and relevancy in the eyes of your customers and boosts traffic at your dealership.
With a plethora of customer-centered and data-enhanced features, ASA can help dealers maximize profits, eliminate waste and easily wrap their heads around their shop’s finances.