ASA Customers - Are you Ready For Converge 2019?
Are you ready for Converge? Next week, ASA Automotive Systems will host its 21st Software User Conference – ‘Converge 2019’.
Held April 7-10 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, the Converge 2019 User Conference will provide customers and partners an opportunity to network while receiving updates on ASA’s business and TireMaster family of products – what’s new and what’s coming.
ASA’s investments into building enterprise products, dedicated user sessions on the latest software TireMaster GTX for larger businesses, new digital marketing solutions and a preview of TireMaster version 9.3 with user requested enhancements will be some of the highlights of this year’s conference. It will also be an opportunity for the company to sit down with current users and discuss the features they would like to see in future updates.
Some of the other key components of the ‘Converge 2019’ User Conference include:
- ASA’s tire shop software’s next-generation products
- Introduction of new key partners that extend the power of ASA products
- Sessions on data and reporting tools for business intelligence
- New digital tools to increase local search rankings and website traffic
- Knowledge sharing and hands-on training sessions
- Networking with other software users, ASA leadership team and partners
- An off-site event held the evening of April 8th at the Schaumburg Punchbowl Social
Since ASA started Converge over a decade ago, the event has evolved to meet the challenging needs of the tire and auto services industry, but its purpose has never wavered — to empower single and multi-site dealers with most actionable strategies to streamline operations, increase efficiency and revenue. This year’s agenda hits on numerous topics and technology innovations that ASA customers will find valuable.
The team at ASA has worked hard to build the industry’s leading ‘All-in-One’ tire shop software with point-of-sale, built-in accounting, and inventory. We will continue our leadership role, thanks, in large part, to the interest and involvement of our dedicated users.
We are thrilled to facilitate an opportunity for the ASA user community to gather once again and we are looking forward to another successful event!