ASA Customers - Are you Ready For Converge 2019?
Are you ready for Converge? Next week, ASA Automotive Systems will host its 21st Software User Conference – ‘Converge 2019’.
Held April 7-10 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, the Converge 2019 User Conference will provide customers and partners an opportunity to network while receiving updates on ASA’s business and TireMaster family of products – what’s new and what’s coming.
ASA’s investments into building enterprise products, dedicated user sessions on the latest software TireMaster GTX for larger businesses, new digital marketing solutions and a preview of TireMaster version 9.3 with user requested enhancements will be some of the highlights of this year’s conference. It will also be an opportunity for the company to sit down with current users and discuss the features they would like to see in future updates.
Some of the other key components of the ‘Converge 2019’ User Conference include:
- Enterprise and TireMaster next-generation products
- Introduction of new key partners that extend the power of ASA products
- Sessions on data and reporting tools for business intelligence
- New digital tools to increase local search rankings and website traffic
- Knowledge sharing and hands-on training sessions
- Networking with other software users, ASA leadership team and partners
- An off-site event held the evening of April 8th at the Schaumburg Punchbowl Social
It's not too late for customers to sign up! Click here to register for Converge 2019 now.
To learn more about Converge, the Fog User Group, click here for more information.
You can view the agenda for the Converge 2019 User Conference here.